Advocacy In Action
Justice. Freedom. God's Mission.
Cultivating a faithful public witness at the corner of missions and advocacy
March 12-15, 2018
- Explore advocacy as a faithful expression of Christian mission
- Learn how to be an effective advocate – locally, nationally, and globally
- Exercise our voice by interacting with members of Congress
- Experientially engage an issue (e.g., poverty) through various media, daily reflection and prayer, and discover how transformation occurs
- Develop individual and congregational capacity for leadership around advocacy
- Interact with hands-on ministries among most-affected populations through CBF missions
Read one participant's reflection on her Advocacy in Action experience.
For participants who are staying at the CBF appointed accomodations, the registration fee is $50. For those who elect not to stay at the CBF appointed accomodations, the registration fee is $125. The hotel is $259 per night for either single or double occupancy.
If you would like to share a room or have any other general questions please contact John Mark Boes. If you would like to book your hotel room over the phone, please call 1-800-KIMPTON and request the "CBF 2018 Advocacy Conference" hotel block.