Everyone — including the youngest child — can join God’s mission in the world! Help preschoolers and children begin the journey with CBF’s missions education resources, which take seriously Jesus’command to love God and love neighbor. CBF's resources for preschoolers and children, FormTM and SparkTM, feature the quality writing, variety of activities and diversity of topics needed to engage students in learning and fun!
CBF missional formation resources include:
- excellent biblical teaching
- a wide variety of activities
- online helps for teachers
- engaging images and videos for each unit
- a built-in resource kit with each unit
- helpful session preparation materials and missional focus information
FormTM is designed to teach preschoolers about missions and the missional life by engaging all 5 senses through experiential learning.
• clearly demonstrated missional theme throughout each unit
• activities that tie into a central biblical story
• additional options for older and younger preschoolers
• icons to help you easily navigate between the six learning centers
• learning center activities using more technology, math, language, and science
Form also includes a resource kit with color pictures, color item pages and reproducible pages organized to make teaching easier.
SparkTM is designed to teach elementary-aged children about missions and the missional life through experiential learning and mission engagement.
• missional themes that relate to Bible stories for each session
• icons show activity type and time suggestions at-a-glance
• greater variety of activities in each session
• new session activity plans
• clearly designated activities for older and younger children
• more flexibility to choose activities that fit your group
• bi-monthly mission projects with easy to follow steps, benchmark activities, and progress tools.
Spark includes a resource kit with color pictures and reproducible pages organized to make teaching easier.
Kids of all ages can do Summersalt
CBF's summer curriculum, Summersalt, encourages children to live in Jesus' words from Matthew 5:13, "You are the salt of the earth."
- 5 Downloadable sessions
- preschool and children's options in one curriculum
- 20 to 30 minute class timeframes
Flexible for use in VBS, Sunday School, day camp settings and more. Summersalt is affordably priced at $19.99.
Form and Spark are sold bi-monthly for $24.95 as downloadable PDF files — perfect for those seeking a more affordable teaching option.
Order online or by calling the CBF Store at (888)801-4223. Use your credit card and download the resources instantly. Orders placed by invoice should expect 5-7 business days for delivery.
To receive mission education order reminders from the CBF Store, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If multiple teachers use the material, do I have to purchase multiple downloads? The curriculum is reproducible and may be shared among teachers/leaders within a single church.
- May I burn the videos to DVDs? Yes you may.
- Can I order a years' worth of curriculum at once? Missions education material for the year cannot be ordered at once because of the automatic download feature when you purchase the curriculum with a credit card. If you want to sign up for bi-monthly e-mail purchase reminders, send a request to email@example.com.