The CBF Foundation offers account administration, investment and fund management, and endowment fund promotion services to churches and fellowship ministry partners. Whether your fund is a scholarship fund, building fund, cemetery fund, ministry fund, or just an operating reserve, we offer a variety of prudent investment vehicles.
We provide monthly accounting statements, quarterly investment performance summaries, and can help establish and administer planned gifts (payments & 1099’s) with your donors to benefit your organization.
Endowment Promotion Services
Because endowments are so significant, the CBF Foundation provides specific promotion services such as:
- Offer private consultation and workshops on endowment promotion strategies
- Conduct seminars on the importance of endowments and how churches and organizations use them to support missions and ministry
- Lead seminars on giving through bequests in wills, charitable gift annuities, and charitable trusts
- Assist with direct donor solicitation
- Help find trustworthy professional advisors for your donors
Fund Management Services
The CBF Foundation offers a full range of investment options specifically designed for churches or ministry organizations. Whether you intend to use all of your funds in less than a year or keep the principal invested permanently, we have a fund or combination of funds that will meet your needs. Download a sample fund management agreement
- Assist in developing endowment asset allocation and spending policies
- Administer charitable gift annuities and charitable trusts (donor payments, 1099's, and K-1's)
- Report on investment performance in monthly account statements or in person
- Distribute endowment income according to organizational needs
- Monitor preservation of endowment principal
"CBF Foundation staff helped us to better understand our role as a church foundation so that we could more effectively serve the mission of the church."
Jim Strom, President
First Baptist Church of Clemson, SC Foundation