What is it?
CBF Day is a day-long event held on seminary campuses affiliated with the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship to celebrate the partnership in training women and men for vocational ministry. The following are goals that we seek to meet as we engage students, faculty, and staff at the partnering theological schools:
- Strengthening national CBF identity among students, faculty and staff
- Introducing the breadth of mission and ministry expressed through CBF
- Deepening relationships with CBF Leadership Scholars/Vestal Scholars and providing them with an opportunity for leadership through worship planning and event coordination.
- Presenting opportunities for ministry service/calling exploration and resourcing assets of CBF.
- Celebrating the partnership between local churches, CBF Global, CBF states and regions, and each theological institutions.
2017-2018 CBF Days (check frequently for added events)
September 20 - Wake Forest University School of Divinity
September 28 - Candler School of Theology at Emory University
October 17 - Duke Divinity School
January 30 - McAfee School of Theology at Mercer University
February 13 - Gardner-Webb School of Divinity
March 19 - Baptist Seminary of Kentucky
March 20 - Truett Theological Seminary
March 21 - Baptist University of the Americas
March 22 - Logsdon Seminary
April 3 - Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond
April 3 - Campbell Divinity School