The Cooperative Baptist Fellowship is living into the same attributes that its founders instilled nearly 25 years ago. We strive to be Christ-like, innovative, authentic and global. We aspire to raise the bar on excellence with inspiring partnerships, ministries and missions, and like CBF partner-congregations, we are committed to being diverse — hearing and respecting different perspectives.
- Christ-like: First and foremost, we witness God's work in the world, both as a witness to others for Christ and an observer of God's grace.
- Innovative: CBF is ever exploring ways to renew the church and the world — from how we start churches to our partnerships that bring clean water to impoverished areas.
- Authentic: We value and nurture genuine relationships that are built on respect, where we create opportunities for dialogue about issues facing the modern church and the modern Christian.
- Global: Our impact reaches every corner of the globe, with a CBF presence spanning from rural villages in Thailand to the United Nations office at Geneva, Switzerland.
- Excellence: The Fellowship is raising the bar with inspiring partnerships, ministries and missions, insisting on integrity in our work and in our being.
- Diverse: Cooperative Baptists are strongly committed to hearing and respecting different perspectives, and to creating sacred space to hear God in multiple ways.
Learn more about CBF's core attributes and our new brand. Watch the video below.