Advocacy In Action
Justice. Freedom. God's Mission.
March 8 - 10, 2016
- Explore advocacy as a faithful expression of Christian mission
- Learn how to be an effective advocate – locally, nationally, and globally
- Exercise our voice by interacting with members of Congress
- Experientially engage an issue (e.g., poverty) through various media, daily reflection and prayer, and discover how transformation occurs
- Develop individual and congregational capacity for leadership around advocacy
- Interact with hands-on ministries among most-affected populations through CBF missions
Read one participant's reflection on her Advocacy in Action experience.
The 2016 event will begin with a lunch provided on Tuesday, March 8 and will conlude by noon on Thursday, March 10.
|Hotel Cost: Single Occupancy||$271.00 (plus tax)/night|
|Hotel Cost: Double Occupancy||$289.00 (plus tax)/night|
Registration is now closed. Please contact John Mark Boes below if you have questions.
Contact John Mark Boes with any questions or for more information.