Advocacy In Action
Justice. Freedom. God's Mission.
March 9 - 11, 2015
- Explore advocacy as a faithful expression of Christian mission
- Learn how to be an effective advocate – locally, nationally, and globally
- Exercise our voice by interacting with members of Congress
- Experientially engage an issue (e.g., poverty) through various media, daily reflection and prayer, and discover how transformation occurs
- Develop individual and congregational capacity for leadership around advocacy
- Interact with hands-on ministries among most-affected populations through CBF missions
Registration is now closed. Please watch for details about Advocacy in Action 2016.
The event will begin with a lunch provided on Monday, March 9th and will conlude by noon on Wednesday, March 11.
The event hotel is the Capitol Skyline Hotel and the group rate is $189.00 plus taxes per night.
To reserve a room please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sabine Crysler at 770-312-2577 by Wednesday, February 11.
For more information contact John Mark Boes.
Read one participant's reflections on her Advocacy in Action experience.