Advocacy In Action
Justice. Freedom. God's Mission.
Cultivating a faithful public witness at the corner of missions and advocacy
March 6-9, 2017
- Explore advocacy as a faithful expression of Christian mission
- Learn how to be an effective advocate – locally, nationally, and globally
- Exercise our voice by interacting with members of Congress
- Experientially engage an issue (e.g., poverty) through various media, daily reflection and prayer, and discover how transformation occurs
- Develop individual and congregational capacity for leadership around advocacy
- Interact with hands-on ministries among most-affected populations through CBF missions
Read one participant's reflection on her Advocacy in Action experience.
Cost: $475.00 (shared rooms)
Registration fee includes four nights lodging, all breakfasts and some lunches. A limited number of single rooms is available for $700. You must register by February 13, 2017.
Lodging - Adams Inn
Contact John Mark Boes with any questions or for more information.