Angel & Jason Pittman
Location: Miami, Fla.
Angel and Jason Pittman serve as directors of Touching Miami with Love (TML), a ministry of the Fellowship and CBF of Florida, located in the Overtown neighborhood of Miami, one the poorest communities in the state.
TML follows Jesus’ example of ministry to the poor, reaching out to children, youth, families and people who are homeless by providing a variety of services – summer camps, after school programs, a Christmas store, tax services and assistance finding jobs, housing and social services.
“The folks that we work with and have the privilege of being in relationship with are the inner city poor,” said Jason. “They are folks that have been forgotten, have been looked over and have struggled for many years.”
• Miami-Dade County Declares "Touching Miami with Love Day"
• 2012 Feb./March fellowship!: CBF field personnel share Christ, hope with inner-city youth
• Photos: Touching Miami With Love
• Video: Touching Miami With Love
• Video: Miami: Empowering the Community of Overtown