Events and Calendar
Interim Ministry for Today's Church Conference
The Interim Ministry for Today’s Church conference provides advanced training in interim ministry to:
- Develop a covenant with a congregation that clearly describes the responsibilities of the interim pastor and the congregation.
- Enter a congregation in order to more quickly join with the church and its ministry.
- Study the health of a congregation and determine where the church might need assistance.
- Articulate the ethics of the interim pastor’s involvement in planning for the church’s future, including appropriate contact with the Pastor Search Committee.
- Prepare the church for the coming of a new pastor.
- Exit a congregation in a way to provide good closure for ministry and the opening of a new chapter in the church’s life.
This conference qualifies as 17 of the 85 hours required for training as an intentional interim pastor, and is a prerequisite for enrollment in training for Intentional Interim Ministry offered by the Center for Congregational Health and recognized by the Interim Ministry Network.
CBF ministers receive a $100 scholarship! Register online here.